Information for Medical Schools and their Students
The foundation programme is the bridge between undergraduate medical education and postgraduate training to become a general practitioner or specialist.
The three Foundation Schools within London and KSS cover 6 Medical Schools:
South Thames Foundation School
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- King's College London GKT School of Medical Education
- St George's, University of London
North West London Foundation School
- Imperial College School of Medicine
North Central and East London Foundation School
- Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- UCL Medical School
Contact Us: FPenquiries.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this email address if you are a current Foundation Doctor or a member of Trust PGMDE staff you must use the PGMDE support portal.