Established Educators Workshop: Inter-professional Education
Provided by The Change Agency on behalf of HEE
- Free to attend
- Time commitment: Two days. Due to COVID-19 this course will take place virtually utilising online platforms in addition to private study
- Audience: Multi-professional. Designed for all supervisors across the professions who have been supervising learners in primary care, for a minimum of two years.
To enable multi-professional educators across in primary care to maximise the educational experience for learners.
This interactive workshop is suitable for experienced educators from all healthcare professionals involved in education and training in primary and community care. It will provide opportunities for participants to explore approaches to inter-professional education and inter-professional identity. Participants will be invited to consider how to develop inter-professional relations and how to build trust across the professions.
Objectives will be based on the needs of the group. Potential activities may include:
- opportunities for peer learning to maintain educational practice
- opportunities for assessment benchmarking across London
- exploration of the enactment of good assessment practice in line with current HEE policy and trends
- opportunities for supervisors to participate in and to develop group teaching and facilitation skills
- exploring and identifying challenges related to supporting learners
Who can attend?
This workshop is available to educators / supervisors, across the professions in primary care, who have been supervising learners for at least two years.
The next courses will be delivered virtually on Zoom and will be held on the following dates:
Course 1: 20th and 27th November
Course 2: 4th and 12th December
Attendance on both days of the same course is required.
If you wish to book a place , please complete the booking form here.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org