V-SPACE for SuppoRTT Trainees
The V-space group provides a forum for peer support and group coaching specifically for trainees who are due to return to work over the next few months. Individuals from a range of specialties and stages of training will meet virtually in small groups* for two sessions, with options to connect with each other in between sessions.
- Guest speaker slots with trainees who have experienced major challenges during the Covid-19 period will talk about how they coped and found their balance when returning to work
- Small, closed group working together over a series of two sessions
- Group coaching approach, including coaching tools to enhance confidence and to make real progress towards your goals
- WhatsApp group for connecting with peers in between sessions
- Tools & resources circulated after each session
- A set of annotated slides following each session to support your learning and group engagement.
Group A *FULLY BOOKED
Session 1: Thursday 25th June 2020 2pm to 4pm
Session 2: Thursday 23rd July 2020 2pm to 4pm
Group B *FULLY BOOKED
Session 1: Tuesday 7th July 2020 10.30am to 12.30pm
Session 2: Tuesday 28th July 2020 10.30am to 12.30pm
Group C *FULLY BOOKED
Session 1: Friday 7th August 2020 2pm to 4pm
Session 2: Friday 28th August 2020 2pm to 4pm
This course is currently fully booked. Please complete the form here to be added to the waiting list.
If you have questions about registering for V-SPACE and what to expect please email: SRTT.email@example.com