V-SPACE for SuppoRTT Trainees
The V-space group provides a forum for peer support and group coaching specifically for trainees who are due to return to work over the next few months. Individuals from a range of specialties and stages of training will meet virtually in small groups* for two sessions, with options to connect with each other in between sessions.
- Guest speaker slots with trainees who have experienced major challenges during the Covid-19 period will talk about how they coped and found their balance when returning to work
- Small, closed group working together over a series of two sessions
- Group coaching approach, including coaching tools to enhance confidence and to make real progress towards your goals
- WhatsApp group for connecting with peers in between sessions
- Tools & resources circulated after each session
- A set of annotated slides following each session to support your learning and group engagement.
Tuesday 26th January 2021 6:30pm to 8:30pm, then fortnightly for a total of 4 sessions
Thursday 28th January 2021 12.30am to 2.30pm, then fortnightly for a total of 4 sessions
This course is available to book Please complete the registration form
If you have questions about registering for V-SPACE and what to expect please email: SRTT.email@example.com