V-SPACE for SuppoRTT Trainees
The V-space group provides a forum for peer support and group coaching specifically for trainees who are due to return to work over the next few months. Individuals from a range of specialties and stages of training will meet virtually in small groups* for two sessions, with options to connect with each other in between sessions.
- Guest speaker slots with trainees who have experienced major challenges during the Covid-19 period will talk about how they coped and found their balance when returning to work
- Small, closed group working together over a series of two sessions
- Group coaching approach, including coaching tools to enhance confidence and to make real progress towards your goals
- WhatsApp group for connecting with peers in between sessions
- Tools & resources circulated after each session
- A set of annotated slides following each session to support your learning and group engagement.
18:30pm - 20:30pm, fortnightly for a total of 4 sessions
12:30pm - 14:30pm, fortnightly for a total of 4 sessions
13:00pm to 15:00pm, fortnightly for a total of 4 sessions
New dates to be announced soon register your interest for the next session here
If you have questions about registering for V-SPACE and what to expect please email: SRTT.firstname.lastname@example.org