Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
What are SPOC appointments?
- A confidential appointment with a senior adviser from within the PSU to discuss any difficulties or dilemmas you currently face
- Details of what you share in the SPOC appointment won't be discussed with member of your team or training programme
- Appointments usually last upto 45mins & are availble by phone or virtual platforms (eg Zoom/MS Teams)
- Most appointments will be offered within1 week but for more pressing or urgent issues we will aim to offer you an apointment within 2 working days if you request this.
- A SPOC appointment may be suitable if you:
- want a neutral, safe & private space just to talk freely about a difficult experience you have had or are facing
- are feeling worried, overwhelmed, stressed or finding it hard to cope at work
- want guidance about what support may be most helpful
- want signposting to other resources (within the PSU or externally)
- want help with finding a useful way forward in your current situation
How can I access a SPOC appointment?
- Complete the SPOC application form below
- Your form will then be forwarded to one of teh SPOC team who will email you back to arrange an appointment directly with you
- These confidential SPOC appointments are often one-off conversations but if necessary a follow-up can be arranged
Request a SPOC appointment by clicking here: Single Point of Contact