Established Educators Workshop: Group Skills
- Provided by The Change Agency on behalf of HEE
- Free to attend
- Time commitment: Two days. Due to COVID-19 this course will take place virtually utilising online platforms in addition to private study
- Audience: Multi-professional. Designed for all supervisors across the professions who have been supervising learners in primary care, for a minimum of two years.
To enable multi-professional educators in primary care to maximise the educational experience for learners.
This two-day interactive workshop is suitable for experienced educators from all healthcare professionals involved in education and training in primary and community care. It will provide opportunities for participants to explore how to facilitate learning groups. It will use small and large groups to illustrate approaches to facilitation and provide participants with practical skills.
Objectives will be based on the needs of the group. Potential activities may include:
- opportunities for peer learning to maintain educational practice
- opportunities for assessment benchmarking across London
- exploration of the enactment of good assessment practice in line with current HEE policy and trends
- opportunities for supervisors to participate in and to develop group teaching and facilitation skills
- exploring and identifying challenges related to supporting group of learners
Who can attend?
This workshop is available to educators / supervisors, across the professions in primary care, who have been supervising learners for at least two years.
The next course will be delivered virtually on Zoom on 8th and 15th January 2021
If you wish to be contacted when the course is available to book, you can add your details to the waiting list here.
For further information please email email@example.com