Exam Preparation Workshop - Virtual Session
Tuesday 14th September 2021: (14:00 - 17:00) FULLY BOOKED
Wednesday 8th December 2021: (14:00 - 17:00)
Wednesday 9th February 2022: (14:00 - 17:00)
Wednesday 16th March 2022: (14:00 - 17:00)
This is a three hour workshop delivered via a virtual platform.
This multi-professional, fully funded session supports trainees in preparation for their higher exams. It is aimed at those who wish for additional support in approaching the examination process as well as trainees who have been unsuccessful in previous exam attempts. The workshop will address areas such as revision, planning and preparation strategies, exam techniques and performance anxiety.
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Reflected on aids and barriers to your learning for higher exams
- Developed an effective revision strategy
- Considered a variety of exam techniques
- Identified support for managing performance anxiety
- The workshop will address the themes above
- It will be a mixture of group discussions and smaller group/individual exercises.
- The workshop is run by specialist facilitators with expertise in areas including learning support, dyslexia and clinical education
- There will be breaks during the session where you will do individual activities and then come back to the group
- This is a free, fully funded workshop
- Following session confirmation, in the event of no-show/non-attendance you may be subject to charge ie the full cost of the session £75
- Following session confirmation, if your circumstances change and you can no longer attend please let us know as soon as possible so that you place can be offered to those on the waiting list
To book your place, please complete the form below: